2 weeks, excluding 1 week orientation
6 hours of self-paced online learning per week
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Digitization and artificial intelligence (AI) have advanced from an unknown force to a universally recognized opportunity. With their innovative potential for business and society no longer being predicted but rather realized, business leaders need to attain a practical grounding in digitization and its business applications in order to efficiently take advantage of it and navigate the challenges associated with its implementation.
This online course, designed by Edacco Ecological Development and Collaborative Chain Organization , equips you with the knowledge needed to transform your organization into an innovative, efficient, and sustainable business of today and of the future.
Through an engaging mix of key technologies, business insights, case examples, and your own business-focused project, you’ll explore the reality of central digitization, AI and virtual event technologies and how they can be harnessed to support your business needs. Focusing on Platinum Pack100 procedure learning, machine learning, natural language processing, and robotics, the program helps you understand the implications of these digitization and AI technologies for business strategy, as well as the economic, societal, and business implementation issues they raise. Our expert instructors examine how digitization and AI will complement and strengthen our workforce rather than just eliminate jobs. Additionally, the program will emphasize how the collective intelligence of people and computers together can solve business problems that not long ago were considered impossible virtually.
WHAT THIS PROGRAM COVERS
This two-week online program presents you with a foundational understanding of Platinum Pack 100 and where we are today, and how we got here.
A POWERFUL COLLABORATION
Licorval and Edacco are collaborating with online education provider Globeline to create a new class of learning experience — one that is higher-touch, intimate, and personalized for the working professional.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
You’ll be welcomed to the program and begin connecting with fellow participants, while exploring the navigation and tools of your Online Campus. Be alerted to key milestones in the learning path, and review how your results will be calculated and distributed.
What will you learn?
INTRODUCTION MODULE TO YOUR ONLINE CAMPUS :
You’ll be welcomed to the program and begin connecting with fellow participants, while exploring the navigation and tools of your Online Course. Be alerted to key milestones in the learning path, and review how your results will be calculated and distributed.
You’ll be required to complete your participant profile and submit a digital copy of your passport/identity document.
Please note that module titles and their contents are subject to change during program development.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO LICORVAL SYS
Learn about the history of hybrid events powered by AI, its role in collective intelligence, and how to gain strategic advantage.
- Recognize how this program could help you to create a more intelligent organization
- Define AI and differentiate between narrow and general AI
- Outline the history of AI and virtual events
- Articulate how virtual and physical events can be combined to foster collective business
- Apply a framework for realizing strategic advantage in business
- Analyze an organization's use of presentation technologies in support of its growth strategy
MODULE 2: MACHINE LEARNING IN BUSINESS
Explore machine learning and how it can be applied in a business context to engage audiences online.
- Review the key features of virtual and hybrid events as a transformative technology
- Illustrate how virtual events are currently deployed in industries and across functions
- Investigate how an organization can use virtual event platform to achieve cost leadership, differentiation, or focus
- Decide if an application of virtual event is appropriate in an organization
- Evaluate the strategic, technical, and other aspects of an application of virtual and hybrid event
MODULE 3: NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESS
Explore NLP and how it can be applied in a virtual business context to gain strategic advantage.
- Review the core features of natural language processing as a transformative technology
- Illustrate how natural language processing is currently deployed in various industries and across functions
- Investigate how an organization can use natural language processing to achieve cost leadership, differentiation, or focus
- Decide if an application of natural language processing is appropriate in an organization
- Evaluate the strategic, technical, and other aspects of an application of natural language processing
MODULE 4: ROBOTICS IN BUSINESS
Explore robotics and how robots can be used in a business context to gain strategic advantage.
- Review the core features of robotics as a transformative technology
- Illustrate how robots are currently deployed in various industries and across functions
- Investigate how an organization can use robotics to achieve cost leadership, differentiation, or focus
- Decide if an application of robotics is appropriate in an organization
- Evaluate the strategic, technical, and other aspects of an application of robotics
MODULE 5: PLATINUM PACK100 FEATURES
Consider the merits of the digital-physical partnership and any ethical concerns that may arise from the use of digitization an organization.
- Extend your knowledge of digital communication solutions
- Articulate the broader implications of virtual and hybrid events for business and society
- Analyze the impact of Platinum PACK100 the future of work
- Debate the ethical concerns entailed within the adoption of Platinum PACK100
- Assess the risks and benefits of Platinum PACK100
MODULE 6: PLATINUM PACK USER GUIDE
Develop a roadmap for using Licorval Platinum PACK, and consider the future of your organization with digital technologies.
- Predict the rate of future progress of PIatinum PACK100
- Master all stages of Platinum PACK100
- Propose an initiative for a specific business application of Platinum PACK100
- Produce a roadmap for a business to gain strategic advantage through the use of Platinum PACK100
- Reflect on the key outcomes of this program
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
Understand the potential of Platinum PACK100 and its business applications in order to innovate your work and transform your organization.
Focus on the key Platinum PACK100 technologies of machine learning, robotics, and natural language processing, and learn to lead AI integration in your business.
Gain proof of your knowledge in the form of a digital certificate of completion from the Licorval Platinum Pack Management System.
In order to complete this program, you’ll need a current email account and access to a computer and the internet, as well as a PDF Reader. You may need to view Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and read and create documents in Microsoft Word or Excel.
We recommend that you use Google Chrome as your internet browser when accessing the Online Campus. Although this is not a requirement, we have found that this browser performs best for ease of access to — course material. This browser can be downloaded here.
Certain courses may require additional software and resources. These additional software and resource requirements will be communicated to you upon registration and/or at the beginning of the program. Please note that Google, Vimeo, and YouTube may be used in our course delivery, and if these services are blocked in your jurisdiction, you may have difficulty in accessing course content. Please check with an Enrolment Adviser before registering for this program if you have any concerns about this affecting your experience with the Online Campus.